Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you BANG BANG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you BANG BANG

Thank you Don, We had a great time yesterday. I want to thank you for not onlt telling but also showing us the answer to every question we asked. The little trick you showed me on the barrels, Well I an going to charge the owner of that stevins 62, about $20:00 It dose not look like the same gun. ( that was the practice ) then moved to the wingmaster, I would let anyone on here hold it and try to find the little spots that were there and now are gone. Took care of the broomhandle. Well i an rattling on. the main reason I started this is to thank bang bang he is really down to earth and just one **** of a guy. I am sure he has helped many more on here out. I just needed to tell him and all of you, Have a great day abd God bless yoy abd yours Tommy t
    Caution my house is protected by GOD, GUN'S , and a PIT BULL. If you break in I GUARANTEE you will meet two or more

I may back up, But I will never back down...

Don is indeed a great guy, Tommy! I am fortunate to have him on our team.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Thanks Tommy, I really appreciate the compliment.

The thing you don't know is that all the fun was on my end. I didn't do anything, you and Squirrel Girl gave me the opportunity to talk about guns and share a little knowledge and experience.

Thanks again and you know where I live.... anything I can do, just holler!

Hey Kurt! Does that mean I get a raise? Heheheheheheeeeee...

Don

Comment

Join the crowd tommy t. Over the years I have watched Bang Bang give of his time and resources to many new and old shooters. I have never seen him turn down anybody who asked for help. To summarize Bang in one short sentence; He's a true American.
        The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Hey Kurt! Does that mean I get a raise?
          Sure! I'll double your salary!

Comment

Just make sure you share I got ya the raise. have a good day and shoot straight
            Caution my house is protected by GOD, GUN'S , and a PIT BULL. If you break in I GUARANTEE you will meet two or more

I may back up, But I will never back down...

Comment

I want to also thank you, Don. You are very helpful. Even I picked up a few tricks. ;) You have a wonderful family too. Thanks again. Tom dug out that old daisy scope fworkor you too. You and Tom can get together sometime convenient for you both.
              Hunt it, shoot it, skin it, and cook it. What's in your freezer?

Comment

How's my profile pic? Can you see it? I'll let you know when I gat an avitar pic. :)

Comment

:( I can't see anything. I'll try again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel Girl View Post
                    How's my profile pic? Can you see it? I'll let you know when I gat an avitar pic. :)
                    I can see it.

Comment

Don Is a great guy!! He is always ready to help with answers and advice.
                      He's also very generous and kind hearted! Don't blush too much Buddy!!

Comment

Are you laughing because I can't see my picture, or because of what it is? LOL

Comment

I'm laughing at the picture!

Comment

Found my pic. I like it too. I got my sig done but can't put my dead suirrel pic on it. It's cute.

Comment

Here is the pic that I wanted to put with my sig.

Comment

There are currently 90 users online. 2 members and 88 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                              X