Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Smith & Wesson Model 360 J-frame revolver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Smith & Wesson Model 360 J-frame revolver

Smith & Wesson expanded its J-frame revolver line, adding the new Model 360 to the series the company announced Wednesday.

The Model 360 revolver, chambered in .357 Magnum, aims to provide Smith & Wesson fans with a lightweight yet powerful wheel gun for concealed carry. The gun boasts a scandium alloy frame paired with an unfluted stainless steel cylinder and black finish. The gun is equipped with a red ramp front sight and a fixed notch rear sight. Flat Dark Earth combat grips round out the revolver’s design.

Jan Mladek, general manager for Smith & Wesson and M&P brands, said consumers’ love of the J-frame pushed the company to add another revolver to its lineup.

“With the growing popularity of concealed carry firearms, Smith & Wesson has continued to innovate in the popular J-frame revolver category,” Mladek said in a press release. “The Model 360, chambered in .357 Magnum and weighing only 14.9 ounces, is a powerful and easy-to-carry option for those looking for a new concealed carry sidearm.”

The 5-round revolver is now shipping with a MSRP of $770.

http://www.guns.com/2017/07/27/smith...rame-revolver/
    Last edited by GSPKurt; 07-27-2017, 04:31 PM.
    Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

Like the 3 finger-style grip (not the color) on that as opposed to the other Hogues that came on my 642.

Comment

I may have to get one, you know, for T&E...
      Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

Originally posted by GSPKurt View Post
        I may have to get one, you know, for T&E...
        At least that's what you tell your wife when you buy it...
        Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

Comment

Riiiiiiiight...
          Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

I had an old M-37 that had the scandium frame and it held up well. I like the J-frame line real well. This one should sell good even if the price seems crazy.
            The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

I just never understood, especially from a manufacturing perspective, S&W's idea of making J frames with 1-7/8" barrels, 2" barrels and 2-1/8" barrels. Ballistically, there can't be much difference, but from a production and inventory perspective there can be. Why not just make them all 2"?

Comment

There are currently 113 users online. 1 members and 112 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
              X