Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butler Creek AK47/GALIL LULA LOADER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler Creek AK47/GALIL LULA LOADER

Will this work with Saiga & SKS mags?
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Come on!!!! no one has one of these? I don't want to buy one if it won't work with my mags.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Comment

I have one. It works.
      Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Well how come you are just now responding? Just Kidding . Will it work with the SKS Mags too? I would like to try yours before I buy one if you don't mind.

Comment

Of course. I just need to find it. I have no idea if it works with an SKS.
          Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Don't worry about it. I figured even if it only worked with the Saiga mags it was worth it. Amazon Primed it yesterday.

Comment

There are currently 121 users online. 1 members and 120 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X