Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAGPUL AR 30rnd. GEN M3's selling like hot cakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGPUL AR 30rnd. GEN M3's selling like hot cakes

So, I got an email that AIM just got in some Gen 3 AR mags! So, I bought (2). Then I remembered in another post I read online, that if you overload the shopping cart with a huge number, it will spit back to you how many they have left! So, I started watching it. 2,500 when I bought mine, within a few minutes down to 1,200. They are almost gone now in probably no more than 10 minutes! Just amazing to watch how fast they sold out!
    Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

I dont see the big deal....

CDNN just sent out an ad that said they have 300, 000 AR mags in stock.
    Magazines are starting to show up everywhere.

Don

Comment

Yes...even at the show Magpul Gen 2s were around in quantity. I was just surprised how quickly these sold. CDNN isn't advertising Magpul mags but do appear to have a good selection if you need anything although their prices are little higher but not unreasonable at all.
      Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

I got my 30 rnd AR mags from The Mako Group. They are steel and made in Israel by ELander. They have a smooth white follower or you can choose to buy other colors. Only $18 each plus shipping...

Comment

30 round magazines have been plentiful for at least a month now.

Comment

I finally got the Magpul mags that I ordered with some guys at the station. It took a few months longer than they said it would, but we got them.

Also, the order was for Gen 3's but we wound up with Gen 2's and they didn't come with dust covers. Oh well.

Comment

There are currently 128 users online. 1 members and 127 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X