Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.E.P.R or scar ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.E.P.R or scar ??????

ok looking at both and never held either but i know that both are top notch via a buddy who sells guns for SS in orlando.

so for next to the same money (used and private seller) what one would you pick????

both .308, REPR is 16"
    WTB: remington 1100 28" rem choke barrel or imp cly,full choke

SCAR. No quantifiable reason, I just love the look of it.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

thats what is swaying my mind lol. i HATE the "ar" look. even more when everything and the coffee maker is hanging on it

Comment

Seen them held them, never shot either one? But I love the looks and feel of the Scar Heavy, but it is very pricey. Hickok45 does a great review of the Scar Heavy & Socom 16
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elvmS2z0Gmg

Comment

yea i have looked at all reviews i can, video, print so on. seems as tho more nods go to the scar. i fig it would be a good first semi auto battle rifle (ar type). as stated before i hate the look of typical ar's so my nod goes for scar in that point. i know the repr shoots LIGHTS out. but i am not buying for best accurate of the two. just what fit the bill for me best.

Comment

That's why I bought a Socom 16, it was something different and I love it more every time I shoot it !! Awesome Battle Rifle !!

Comment

There are currently 110 users online. 1 members and 109 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X