Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Depth Look at .300 Blackout Ammunition & Rifles – Part One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Depth Look at .300 Blackout Ammunition & Rifles – Part One

In this short article series, I am going to delve into the dramatic changes and efforts made in the realm of .300 Blackout ammunition
    Go, Trump, Go!

Thanks for the link. The main reason I want to build a .300 BLK it to make a suppressed SBR so not any help in that respect.
    Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
    What ever happened to common?
    ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

10.7 gr of AA1680 with a 200 gr. bullet.
      Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

Originally posted by GSPKurt View Post
        10.7 gr of AA1680 with a 200 gr. bullet.
        Thank you for the recommendation.
        Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
        What ever happened to common?
        ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

There are lots of guys I know that hate it for the above reasons and can’t understand why ballistically superior rounds like 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC aren’t more popular.
          Marketing.

Nobody that I know that made the switch to .300 Blackout has seen a reason get off the train and, as a result, incredible innovation is being made in the world of the cartridge.​​​​​​
          He must not get out much. I seem to read everyday about someone who finally realized just how poor a performer this cartridge performs is for just about everything except punching paper suppress. I'm not a fan. But if you like lobbing big bullets at paper targets, then have at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed308 View Post

Marketing.

He must not get out much. I seem to read everyday about someone who finally realized just how poor a performer this cartridge performs is for just about everything except punching paper suppress. I'm not a fan. But if you like lobbing big bullets at paper targets, then have at it.
            It was designed from the start for suppressed use, at subsonic speeds with minimal modification to the MSR platform. For this, it excels.
            Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

There are currently 84 users online. 0 members and 84 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X