Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taurus Introduces the Raging Judge in New Caliber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it is produced as a pistol so it can not be a short shotgun.

I suggest cutting the barrel at the first rib.

I will wait for the 12G version..... THE TARUS SUPER FREAK.

(the rick james signature model)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M

Comment

Abomaminal Damnation !!

I gotta have one of them. When ?? Where ?? How much ??

But.....uh.....maybe..(?)..just might wait 'til the 10ga version comes out. That would be a real mans gun. The 28ga is for "girlie men".---pruhdlr
      "Why just dance when you can rock and roll."
      STONER 63 (MK23/XM207)

Comment

Originally posted by krazykeny View Post
        Excuse me , if I don't understand why anyone would want this...
        Because we can!

I will wait for the 12G version..... THE TARUS SUPER FREAK.

(the rick james signature model)
        Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

I wont trade any of my current collection, But would like to have one just to have it. kinda like a s&w 500 why but why not kids will be kids and we will be gun nuts. till we are carried by six
          Caution my house is protected by GOD, GUN'S , and a PIT BULL. If you break in I GUARANTEE you will meet two or more

I may back up, But I will never back down...

Comment

I want one and a concealed holster for it. That is my new conceal carry gun. I gotta go check my finances or do I have to wait until refund time.
            Hope this helps, if not, oh well.

Comment

Has anybody heard what this thing is classified now that SHOT is over? I can only figure the best that can be hoped for is a classification as AOW. At worst a destructive device if it's rifled. Still can't see a way around some kind of NFA tax.

But I want one now.
              NRA Certified Instructor.

Comment

They can legally sell it because it has a rifled barrel (hence a handgun, not a shotgun) which make it legal.

It is all a moot point however. Taurus has removed the gun from production....

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/the-...auge-revolver/

Don

Comment

I heard on another forum that somehow The Man is calling it an SBS, which I can't see, instead of an AOW, which I could see.

If it was made with a rifled barrel it would either be a DD (over a .50 bore) or have to have an exemption (like a rifled slug barrel "sporting purpose" exemption).

Comment

MY uncle has a raging bull .454 or maybe a .500? i cant remember, but i know taurus is really steppin up their name.. but i dont think i would want buck shot going thru a rifled barrel it just seems that it would ruin the rifling's
                    KISS MY GLOCK!....NUGE FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

Seens its not been canceled its back up

Comment

My son has the Judge "Public Defender", IMO, no fun to shoot with the .45 or the .410 round and I doubt that I would like to shoot the 28 ga. either.
                        US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
                        — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The Raging Roid will be the 12ga model.

Comment

If they are really back in production with it as an AOW, I think I'll get one. If they have it as an SBS i'll pass.

Comment

There are currently 64 users online. 0 members and 64 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                            X