Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smith Model 65 SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith Model 65 SS

I just got a Smith model 65 in stainless,and 4 inch barrel.
    As far as I can tell it's from 1975.
    Just wondering what these are worth in beautiful shape.
    I don't like Commies,
    But I sure love the guns!

Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

If I could only own one handgun that would probably be it.
      NRA Certified Instructor.

Comment

I would like to find a 3" rd butt 65

Comment

Sorry , no pics.
          I only got it , because a friends wife has cancer , and he needed the money for medical stuff .
          He was too proud to take a loan , so I bought it off of him for 350.
          I didn't care if it was worth less then that , I just wanted to help him out.
          I don't even care for revolvers that much .
          I don't like Commies,

Comment

Smith & Wesson model 65 .357 magnum Stainless 4 inch Heavy Barrel Magnum is appraised at $300 in the 2010 Standard Catalog of Firearms. This weapon was introduced in 1974. To me my 65-3 dated 1983 is worth more to me than the appraised value. You got a good deal IMO.
            US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
            — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thank you Sir!
              I don't like Commies,

Comment

According to the gun boards The asking price for most stainless S&W and Ruger .357's is +/-$500.

I think most of these guys are on crack, but $400 and up is not out of the question for a real clean S&W or Ruger GP100 these days.
                NEED PRINTING? I've got 18 years Graphic Design and Print Industry experience, PLEASE give me a chance to earn your printing, promotional products and specialty advertising business.

Comment

Thanks again Sir !
                  I don't like Commies,

Comment

[QUOTE=john in jax;93461]According to the gun boards The asking price for most stainless S&W and Ruger .357's is +/-$500. I think most of these guys are on crack, but $400 and up is not out of the question for a real clean S&W or Ruger GP100 these days. QUOTE]

I agree....................
                    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
                    — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There are currently 61 users online. 0 members and 61 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                    X