Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone noticed the ads for new pythons coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone noticed the ads for new pythons coming?

Colt is starting they will start manufacturing the pythons again. Would like peoples insight on this. New price mark looks to be 1499.00. I am wondering if you guys think it will increase or decrease the older python models values?

Discuss.

My thoughts exactly. There is no doubt that the new guns won't have as smooth an action as the old ones due to the hand fitting done on the old ones.
    I wish I could get my hands on one to test side by side with my old one, but I highly doubt that will happen.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Colt is not going to hand fit them like they did in the pass. That would cost the company at lease another 2 to 3 hundred dollars in time and labor. I would love to compare them to my daughters 1978 model.. It was mine bought new in 1978 by my wife.
      The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Looks good. Reminds me of a video game that had it in it resident evil.

Comment

In my opinion, which is worth absolutely nothing, the only way the New Pythons could possibly decrease the value of the original Pythons is if they exceed their quality. Unfortunately I doubt Colt is as interested in building on the Python name as it is as capitalizing on the Python name. I really hope I am wrong!
          Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
          What ever happened to common?
          ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

There are currently 89 users online. 1 members and 88 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X