Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger upgrades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger upgrades.

I'm planning on upgrading my Remington 700 trigger soon & I thought I had it all figured out. I was planning on the tried & true Timney but now I'm not so sure. I've been seeing these Triggertech triggers at various places on the interwebs & they have caught my eye. I really like the simplicity of it & the super clean, creep free break is really selling me. Does anyone have experience with them? They are only a couple bucks more than the Timney.
    "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

I have two TriggerTech triggers, and they are amazing. Better than Timney, hands down. You won't regret it.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

I ordered one a few minutes ago. I found myself returning to their website & watching YouTube videos nonstop. I said to heck with it & pulled the trigger.
      "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

Comment

Originally posted by tekoken View Post
        I ordered one a few minutes ago. I found myself returning to their website & watching YouTube videos nonstop. I said to heck with it & pulled the trigger.
        You will be spoiled.
        Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

This trigger is fantastic but I have only dry fired it without the stock. I also only have the stock X-Mark Pro to compare it to.

Comment

There are currently 155 users online. 1 members and 154 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X