Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1911 assembly video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 assembly video

This is a YouTube animated video of the parts and assembly of a 1911 Colt 45ACP. It's probably been around before but it's pretty interesting to someone new to firearms and how they work. It's also a testament to the genius of John Moses Browning. Not many things in this world last a 100 years essentially unchanged!

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=E6SmlOEzNBs&feature=grec_index =

I'm going to sticky this.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

This is the same video with out the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P4XJTKzKEU

Some folks may like this one better.

XF
      NRA Life Member

The heck with 911, I use 1911 !!

Comment

First I tore one apart I watched that one several times. Good reference..
        The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Seems pretty straight forward. However, I have basic questions and I'm not sure where to start. Do all 1911 have basicly the same spec? IE .. generic specification. Easily replaced/upgraded parts? Point me to a better thread if nessary. I'm sure there are dosens related to .45acp. I have no preferance to manufacture. Just want resonable quality, price, and customability (if that's a word). Would be interested in building a race gun or sorts.

Currently doing minor upgrades to my 92fs aimed at home defence. I find it limited by parts options for much further customization. I think tinkering with with a .45 for sport might make a good hobby.

Comment

There are currently 122 users online. 1 members and 121 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X