Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Consider this an official notice. Posting articles from other sites is fine if you follow 2 simple rules: 1) Only post a small summary of the article. 2) Include a link to the original content with summary. Failure to comply with the above will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in you being banned. These days more and more original content is being placed directly on websites. In order to combat copyright protection and maintain ownership of content, sites are employing people to hunt down unauthorized reposts and contacting those sites with warnings. Posting someone else's content harms them in several ways, most of all the circumventing of their sites and thus the loss of traffic. This is becoming more serious of an offense across the internet and lawsuits are becoming common. Understanding the simple rules posted above will not only help this site, but also those who are creating content. It will also keep you from being sued as this site is a 3rd party engine, meaning YOU are responsible for the copyright violation, not us. We will always abide by author requests to remove content.
See more
See less

Gen 4 Glock Updates, Gen 5 M Sneak Peeks-GunsAmerica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 4 Glock Updates, Gen 5 M Sneak Peeks-GunsAmerica

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/gen...m-sneak-peeks/

In addition to adding Gen 4 17C and 19C pistols to their lineup Glock is working with Lipsey's on upgraded Glock 17 and 19 FS guns for their catalog.
    Go, Trump, Go!

I took a friend to the range when she was trying to decide on her first handgun purchase. I had a case with about a dozen handguns. She tried all of them and then started on the rental guns. She was doing pretty good. When she tried a Glock GEN 4 she stopped and told me something was wrong with the trigger. I shot it a few times and thought she was right. I took it back to counter and told Steve there was something wrong with the trigger. He dry fired it a couple times and looked at me and said nothing was wrong, that was the way the GEN 4 trigger worked. I hope the GEN 5 trigger is better.
    Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
    What ever happened to common?
    ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Brucewj View Post
      I took a friend to the range when she was trying to decide on her first handgun purchase. I had a case with about a dozen handguns. She tried all of them and then started on the rental guns. She was doing pretty good. When she tried a Glock GEN 4 she stopped and told me something was wrong with the trigger. I shot it a few times and thought she was right. I took it back to counter and told Steve there was something wrong with the trigger. He dry fired it a couple times and looked at me and said nothing was wrong, that was the way the GEN 4 trigger worked. I hope the GEN 5 trigger is better.
      That's why the Ghost trigger is selling like crazy. Glock fanboys won't admit the trigger sucks, and they quietly "improve" the trigger.
      Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

Zev drop in is a super easy way to get a really nice trigger in a glock. Push out the pins, replace a few parts, push pins back in. 5 minute upgrade. Joel

Comment

There are currently 125 users online. 3 members and 122 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
        X