Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Consider this an official notice. Posting articles from other sites is fine if you follow 2 simple rules: 1) Only post a small summary of the article. 2) Include a link to the original content with summary. Failure to comply with the above will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in you being banned. These days more and more original content is being placed directly on websites. In order to combat copyright protection and maintain ownership of content, sites are employing people to hunt down unauthorized reposts and contacting those sites with warnings. Posting someone else's content harms them in several ways, most of all the circumventing of their sites and thus the loss of traffic. This is becoming more serious of an offense across the internet and lawsuits are becoming common. Understanding the simple rules posted above will not only help this site, but also those who are creating content. It will also keep you from being sued as this site is a 3rd party engine, meaning YOU are responsible for the copyright violation, not us. We will always abide by author requests to remove content.
See more
See less

Safety Recall on the Ruger MK-IV...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety Recall on the Ruger MK-IV...

Recall on the Ruger MK-IV. I am sure Ruger will make it right just get a label from them and send it in. I have a rule to never buy a new to the market gun until it's been out for a year or better. YMMV!

Here's a article on it:

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017...rk-iv-pistols/
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

I haven't experienced the issue with my Mark IV, but I will send it in anyway. Besides, I get a free magazine
    Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

Comment

I like the MK IV, people are selling the MK III and MK IIS at a discount. I learned the trick a long time ago how to dis-assemble/assemble them so I don't need the MK IV.
      Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
      What ever happened to common?
      ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

I still have a couple of Mark III's and a Mark I, so I intend to wait a long time to let them work out the bugs and see the price come down some before I will buy the Mark IV.

Plus its fun to do battle with the older Marks to see if you can remember the drill.

Comment

I have a Mark I Target with a 6 digit serial number manufactured in 1965 I will not part with. It is a tack driver at 25 yards. I bought the Mark IV Lite as a Steel Challenge pistol and it is not quite the pistol the Mark I is, but I enjoy shooting it

Last edited by windowasher; 06-14-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Ruger Halocopy.jpeg take a look

Comment

Originally posted by windowasher View Post
              Very nice, put that comp on the nose? And....a ring on the bolt?

Comment

Originally posted by sig232 View Post

Very nice, put that comp on the nose? And....a ring on the bolt?
                Yes the Halo Ring (bolt racker) and the compensator are made by TandemKross. Got tired of pinching my thumb when bolt slips and the compensator keeps the gun from moving. Both are well worth the money for me shooting Steel Challenge

https://www.tandemkross.com/halo-Cha...245_p_294.html

https://www.tandemkross.com/22-Muzzl...45-Compensator

Comment

There are currently 118 users online. 2 members and 116 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                X