Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glock Unveils First Ever ‘Crossover’ Pistol in the New Glock 19X..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock Unveils First Ever ‘Crossover’ Pistol in the New Glock 19X..

Here's the latest greatest from Glock.. The 19X model.. This is for the game shooters as it's able to use M-17 mags.

Looks like it might be a winner.
    Article is here at. https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2018...new-glock-19x/

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Saw it on another thread; to me, they went the wrong way. They should have been taking the G26 frame and mating it with the G19 slide. This version is too hard to easily conceal with the longer frame.

Comment

I think they spent a ton of money on trying to get the new contract with the government so they decided to make this one for the competition shooters. If it takes hold they can recoup some of their lost $$$. JMHO..
      Last edited by GSPKurt; 01-11-2018, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I bet it will be very popular with the police, who love the glock 19 but miss having the higher capacity. It also has a match type barrel that is supposed to be more accurate. But the down side is the price is $200 over the stock glock. That's a tall hurdle to overcome.

Comment

How about the trigger? Is it as bad as the GEN 4?
          Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
          What ever happened to common?
          ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

200 bucks is a lot of money to gain 2 more rounds in the mag. (Well...

http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/...-23-base-pads/

http://www.rockyourglock.com/parts/M...Extensions.htm

come to mind) because I will have to spend at least $300 to get a barrel and trigger for more "perfection"
            Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Comment

I guess once its out their on the market for a while the price will drop down to what other glock models sell for. Only the purists will pay $799 fpr a glock. i suspect.
              Bet the trigger is the same ole Glock, which will require that 3.5 connector thingy!

Comment

The first thing I do to a Glock is put a 3.5 thingy in it LOL!

Comment

If it has the Gen5 trigger, IMO, it will need nothing. I would be perfect for it (since I have XXXL hands) but I am fine with other full size grips (226, G17/34, 1911 for example.) I get pinched during speed loads if i try to maintain a firing grip on most guns.

On another note, if you drive or are seated alot, you may find the shorter slide preferable and this way, you don't give up capacity. HOWEVER, I doubt I'd pay extra for it either way. :)

Comment

There are currently 104 users online. 1 members and 103 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                  X