Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Sauers New P365 Carry Pistol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Sauers New P365 Carry Pistol

Looks like another winner from Sig, the Rolex of handguns. This one compact enough to use as a carry weapon.

Quote: You read that right. The Sig Sauer P365, released today, is a 10+1 slimline, subcompact thatíll have recent purchasers of Glock 43s and S&W Shields wondering if their dealer has a 30-day return policy.

At first glance, the gun looks like a me-too pistol meant to compete in the quickly crowding 9mm, striker-fired, subcompact pistol space. But, this is no copy of any other pistol on the market. Itís smaller, lighter, and more shootable than its competitors. The gun features a low bore axis, textured grip, fore-and-aft slide serrations, ships with night sights, and two 10-round mags (one with a pinkie extension). Sig also blessed the P365 with a proprietary accessory rail meant to mount Sigís own light and lasers. Weíre told Sigís working on versions just for the P365.

Check it out.

http://www.recoilweb.com/sig-sauers-...ol-132565.html
    Attached Files

Might make a little splash in the market pool but the higher costing 9mm's are up against some tough competition ...
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

It'll be an uphill battle against the G43 and Shield.
      President Trump IS My President!

Comment

Even as a sig guy (selectively,) I will wait to insure no kinks or recalls before I attempt to care. :)

Comment

I'm in love!

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

There are currently 83 users online. 0 members and 83 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X