Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gen 4 Glock grip size comparison question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 4 Glock grip size comparison question

Hello all,

long time since I've been around. Let's say life has been interesting and leave it at that.

So, I was wondering...what are the grip differences between a Gen 4 G17/22 and 19/23? My understanding was that the 19/23 was shorter only...nothing else was different. That being said, I have a buddy that wants to buy a Crimson Trace from me that is for a Gen 4 17/22 size gun, and he has a Gen 4 G19.

Thoughts, links, or info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
    Hello all,

long time since I've been around. Let's say life has been interesting and leave it at that.

So, I was wondering...what are the grip differences between a Gen 4 G17/22 and 19/23? My understanding was that the 19/23 was shorter only...nothing else was different. That being said, I have a buddy that wants to buy a Crimson Trace from me that is for a Gen 4 17/22 size gun, and he has a Gen 4 G19.

Thoughts, links, or info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Welcome back, Kermit.
    Is the laser the model that attaches to the trigger guard? I think it would fit, but would actually put it on the gun to verify.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 137 users online. 2 members and 135 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
    X