Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remington model 11 info please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington model 11 info please!

Can someone give me some info on this shotgun? Like the value?
    Inherited it from the in-laws, Remington model 11. I believe an 20" barrel. Flaming Ordnance bomb on the side, with military finish stamped on the other with what I believe to be a parkerized finish on the shotgun. Looks to be a Remington copy of a browning auto 5 in a riot/trench type setup.
    Pic is not the exact one but identical and in just as nice of condition
    Attached Files

If you search GunBroker and GunsInternational.coms you can get an idea as to value

Comment

Never seen one in that setup. I have one that my Granddad bought new and passed on to me but mine has a 28" barrel. It is a copy of the A-5, Savage made some copies as well in that same time frame but are much rarer in number. Have seen the regular ones go for anywhere between $250 and $800 bucks in the past, they seemed to have brought a lot more money back in the 80's than they do today. I saw a 16 gauge for sale the other day for $400. Don't really know anything a riot version of this model though.

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

I've checked gunbroker. Maybe I wasn't thorough enough but I didn't see one in this particular configuration, I do know they were in fact made with the 20" barrel

Comment

Don't believe the trench gun was actually produced. ..lots of riot guns/police guns and I've seen many sawed off M11's...if it's a original police/riot it's worth some bucks...Troop C FHP jad one back in the 80's

Comment

Check out Shotgunworld.com

Comment

Will have to check out shotgun work when I get access to an actual computer and not my phone, website is as ting weird on my cell.
              I was just able to find this and it seems to describe my shotgun

http://cosmolineandrust.blogspot.com...nt_29.html?m=1

Comment

I used the military model 11 with a 20" barrel in Vietnam and I have the military Ithaca model 37. Depending on condition and markings your gun could be pretty valuable.
                US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
                — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm trying to restore a civilian model now for our Son-In Law It was his Dads,' a real basket case. I finally tracked down parts.

Comment

There are currently 151 users online. 1 members and 150 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                  X