Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Guns Do You Carry?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Guns Do You Carry?

The load this instructor carries would have my drawers dragging down to my knees, gangster style.

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2017/05/31/many-guns-carry/

The only way I would carry all that is if I was passing out warrants in the Hood. LOL!
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Leave the house with 2 every day
      Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

Comment

I carry a 1911 IWB and either a Kel-Tec P3AT or PF9 in a pocket holster and one to three spare magazines for the 1911. I also carry a Emerson CQC-14 on my weak side pocket and usually a Kershaw in my pocket. I practice often drawing my concealed firearms and the knife. Sometimes I find a particular shirt will interfere with drawing my 1911 from the IWB holster and I will change shirts before leaving home. Shirts like that get used when I have to travel to places like NJ where I can't carry.
        Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
        What ever happened to common?
        ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

During wartime I may venture forth with a pistol and a carbine. If I'm hunting I probably have a pistol, for snakes.
          But for daily carry, forget it. I'm just carrying one gun, one mag. My EDC loadout is already heavy, and I use the
          flashlight and multi-tool all day long. Why carry two of something you never use?

Comment

There are currently 134 users online. 0 members and 134 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X