Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving to FL with a non-resident carry license

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to FL with a non-resident carry license

By the end of this year, I will be moving to Florida from New Jersey. I have a Florida non-resident concealed carry license. (While useless in NJ, it used to be good in PA until they cancelled reciprocity last year). How do I convert that to a FL resident license? Is it as easy as getting the address changed?
    Thanks.

Just fill it out:

https://licensing.freshfromflorida.c....aspx?TYPE=790

Jeff

Comment

what weaselfire said

Comment

Go on line with the department of agriculture and change the address.

AFS
        There something charming about the sound of bullets-----George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by Coops View Post
          By the end of this year, I will be moving to Florida from New Jersey. I have a Florida non-resident concealed carry license. (While useless in NJ, it used to be good in PA until they cancelled reciprocity last year). How do I convert that to a FL resident license? Is it as easy as getting the address changed?
          Thanks.
          FL ccw permit is the same no matter if you live here or in another state. The good thing though is since you will be in Florida you can just drive to a dept of Agriculture office or one of the tax offices who does ccw permit application and not have to fool around getting the ink finger print cards which get messed up a lot. When I renewed in 2011 I had to get a second set because they couldn't read them.

I have to change my address when I get my perm address this Friday. I live like less than 10 minutes from the Punta Gorda dept of agriculture office. Can I just walk in there and change it?

Comment

Call first

AFS
            There something charming about the sound of bullets-----George Washington

Comment

There are currently 123 users online. 0 members and 123 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X