Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!Learn more about the Diamondback Firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufactoring here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Consider this an official notice.Posting articles from other sites is fine if you follow 2 simple rules:1) Only post a small summary of the article.2) Include a link to the original content with summary.Failure to comply with the above will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in you being banned.These days more and more original content is being placed directly on websites. In order to combat copyright protection and maintain ownership of content, sites are employing people to hunt down unauthorized repost and contacting those sites with warnings. Posting someone else's content harms them in several ways, most of all the circumventing of their sites and thus the loss of traffic. This is becoming more serious of an offense across the internet and lawsuits are becoming common. Understanding the simple rules posted above will not only help this site, but also those who are creating content. It will also keep you from being sued as this site is a 3rd party engine, meaning YOU are responsible for the copyright violation, not us. We will always abide by author requests to remove content.
See more
See less

Guns online no permit needed

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns online no permit needed

Not sure if this is good or bad.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2011-05...permit-needed/
    Last edited by divn4$; 05-19-2011, 08:26 PM.

You have to wonder about their motives when they refer to a .22 as a "high-power assault rifle." Schmuks!

It's good that we can do such things as person to person sales without paperwork, but it's bad when the media puts such a negative spin on it.
    Last edited by Mr. Sir; 05-19-2011, 08:43 PM.
    "A wise man, intending to speak, first carefully considers what he is to say, and to whom he is to say it; also where and at what time. There is therefore such a thing as due measure in keeping silence and also in speaking; there is also such a thing as a due measure in what we do. It is a glorious thing to maintain the right standard of duty." - Saint Ambrose, Bishop of Milan (340-397)

Proud to be a member of the NRA

Comment

Negative spin? This buttwipe of a writer makes Hitler look like a choirboy!
      The Big Kahuna

God Bless America

Comment

Ummm, actually, Hitler WAS a choirboy. And I agree, the writer is a buttwipe.
        "A wise man, intending to speak, first carefully considers what he is to say, and to whom he is to say it; also where and at what time. There is therefore such a thing as due measure in keeping silence and also in speaking; there is also such a thing as a due measure in what we do. It is a glorious thing to maintain the right standard of duty." - Saint Ambrose, Bishop of Milan (340-397)

Proud to be a member of the NRA

Comment

Typical media bias against guns and gun owners.

Lets hear what Uncle Ted says about the problem...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/sho...ma.cnn?hpt=Mid

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Its starts off with a story of the sale of a "brand new M16 .22lr" for $600.. Time for me cash in all my retirement and buy up Eduardo's stock in legal M16's for $600......lets all make the trip to Miami for a group buy! That $200 tax stamp is a lot easier to swallow now!

Also like how every gun deal is an assault weapon. God forbid someone buys a plinking rifle for their kid, or a shotgun to hunt with. Oh, sorry, I just had a flash of reality. My bad.

The very sad part is people actually read this sh!t and believe the "story". The author is obviously ignorant and very opinionated.

Mental note: never read the Miami New Times News again........They even have the photo wrong. Thats a Saiga not an AR! And since when is a permit ever needed to purchase a firearm? That article is all mis-information from the title to the last sentence.

Comment

...Florida's online gun-running Wild West...

Comment

"Ammo clips"....
                YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

Comment

I wonder if the gulfcoast guy jim still has the yugo ak for sale for 500.00

Comment

I noticed the number of people on Floridaguntrader went up about 20-30%

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Working...
                    X