Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!Learn more about the Diamondback Firearms here!Learn more about Heritage Manufactoring here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!Visit AdeQ Firearms! Visit Target Sports USA!

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Consider this an official notice.Posting articles from other sites is fine if you follow 2 simple rules:1) Only post a small summary of the article.2) Include a link to the original content with summary.Failure to comply with the above will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in you being banned.These days more and more original content is being placed directly on websites. In order to combat copyright protection and maintain ownership of content, sites are employing people to hunt down unauthorized repost and contacting those sites with warnings. Posting someone else's content harms them in several ways, most of all the circumventing of their sites and thus the loss of traffic. This is becoming more serious of an offense across the internet and lawsuits are becoming common. Understanding the simple rules posted above will not only help this site, but also those who are creating content. It will also keep you from being sued as this site is a 3rd party engine, meaning YOU are responsible for the copyright violation, not us. We will always abide by author requests to remove content.
See more
See less

Florida Gun Trader

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Gun Trader

I've gotten to the point with the panic that I sometimes enjoy looking at Florida Gun Trader just for the humor value.

This one is today's special moment....

Price : $425.00
    Ad Start : 4/30
    Ad Views : 105 I have a Mosin Nagant 91/30 with ammo pouch, rifle sling, bayonet and rifle oil container. I also have 440 rounds of 7.62x54R for sale with this rifle.

$425.00 for both the rifle and the ammo or $225.00 for just the rifle.
    <sigh> Just brings a tear to my eye. Capitalism gone kookoo. And he'll probably get it.

Every once in a while there's something really interesting, too. A chap up in Jacksonville has a "Santa Fe Trooper", which I've never heard of, but I swear its a BM-59 for $1500. If I had the money I'd give it to him for that! Those are rare birds. Of course the cost of magazines for them is obscene even without the panic!

John

John
    I will not lay down.
    I WILL, however, assume a prone firing position if necessary!

Well I remember in the 1960's and 1970's that M1 carbines were all over the place and could be had for a cool $100 bill. Look at them now, they have become like the gold standard.

Italian Cacarnos were not even considered good boat anchors. Dangerous to shoot everyone said in the 1960's when I had mine in the Air Force locker. Now a collectible? Impossible.

So anything is possible as it becomes more scarce and the next generation creates an interest in old military stuff. Hang on to an old Mosin for another 20-30 years and it will worth big money most likely. Maybe will pay for the kids college tuition.
    sigpic

Comment

I look there at least once a month to see what's floating around the local area. Most have not gotten off the gouging train.

Comment

AIM Surplus is advertising Mosins 91/30s for $119 today. Only includes bayonet but still a whole lot better than $225!

Comment

I visit there often. I still see AR's for over $2K. SKS for $600-800. Ammo for $1+ per round!! But...if you look hard enough...you'll find some really good deals too! I always happen to see those when I have no money.
          NRA Life Member

Comment

Yea, sometimes you will find a needle in the haystack. But for the most part FTG is just for entertainment value. I think Armslist is even worse.

Well its hard to complain. Its called the Free Market at work. People will sell their items for a profit. Would you really sell a gun without getting a little out of it? All we can do is not feed the crazy prices on there.

Comment

This is my ad in Florida Gun Trader, its been running for a couple of weeks now and no buyers, I cant figure out why, its a bargain and should have been snapped up sooner

http://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=296496
              NRA Member,
              Sig Sauer P226, P220, P250c,P229,P230,P226 Tacops.
              Glock G23,G30
              S&W M&P9, M&P40c, M&P45, M&P15-22, Pro Series 1911
              Springfield Stainless 1911
              Beretta 92fs
              Benelli Supernova, Mossberg 500
              Remington 700, 1100, 870,
              H&K 91-.308. H&K P2000sk, Two Lee Enfield No4 MK1's
              MPAP AK47
              Various Spikes Tactical AR15's (love them)

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                This is my ad in Florida Gun Trader, its been running for a couple of weeks now and no buyers, I cant figure out why, its a bargain and should have been snapped up sooner

It's obviously a reproduction. If it were an original, I bet it would be gone by now.
                "A wise man, intending to speak, first carefully considers what he is to say, and to whom he is to say it; also where and at what time. There is therefore such a thing as due measure in keeping silence and also in speaking; there is also such a thing as a due measure in what we do. It is a glorious thing to maintain the right standard of duty." - Saint Ambrose, Bishop of Milan (340-397)

Proud to be a member of the NRA

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post

You should paint it black and rename it a "Tactical Assault Rock" and it would be gone by morning. It is a weapon that can be hidden in plain site and also do double duty as a door stop if needed.

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

Originally posted by Just Dave View Post
                    You should paint it black and rename it a "Tactical Assault Rock" and it would be gone by morning. It is a weapon that can be hidden in plain site and also do double duty as a door stop if needed.
                    I should put an Aimpoint on it, then it would sell
                    NRA Member,
                    Glock G23,G30
                    Beretta 92fs
                    MPAP AK47

Comment

I wish I had the cash. I'd buy it! It's not often you see such rare one of kinds like that! Looks Rock solid too.
                      NRA Life Member

Comment

Isn't the original holsters for these called the "over the shoulder boulder holders"???? The first flash-bang holster!

Comment

Originally posted by BShootin View Post
                          I wish I had the cash. I'd buy it! It's not often you see such rare one of kinds like that! Looks Rock solid too.
                          I could put you on the easy pay plan
                          NRA Member,
                          Glock G23,G30
                          Beretta 92fs
                          MPAP AK47

Comment

Does it come with the bayonet, oil can, cleaning kit, and ammo strip pouches? Oh, and do the numbers match?

Comment

C&R eligible? Might be a helpful selling point.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                              Working...
                              X