Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nevada Shooting turns news to Gun Control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevada Shooting turns news to Gun Control

A sad shooting shooting from a crazy multi millionaire which made no sense except that he was either suicidal or just went off the edge. The news isn't talking about the rifle or modification which leads me to believe he probably had an Ar15 with several 60-100 round drum mags with a fire stock to get it to simulate full auto. i wish I knew the motive for something so crazy , however no excuse could suffice the results of what happened. To make matters worse I already seee news outlets bringing up gun control and Hillary was talking about suppressors even though none was used. Well my thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this event , my hate and spite goes out to those in the media in government who are quick to spin this into something that doesn't belong on the same room as gun control. He has no violent history no criminal background no ties to any extremist groups and no signs of this coming. A law abiding citizen citizen can not be regulated and restricted from firearms before a crime actually happens.

They never let a good crisis go to waste. But Trump mentioned more would be coming out and used the word radicalized. Based on the group targeted, I'm thinking Antifa would be the logical group responsible for this horrendous act. But that would be a step up for them. We'll see. Maybe Trump was just running his mouth. Or maybe this was Islamic or Antifa terrorism. Kinda fits based on what we know so far.
    Last edited by Ed308; 10-10-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

this is what the democrazy do

Comment

First rule of thumb in this incidences is to ignore ALL news sources for a minimum of the first 48 hours until authorities have had time to piece together the evidence and separate it from the biased speculation and media BS; THEN only believe 1/4 of what you read and see.

I stopped watching the news over a year ago when it was just constant Trump bashing and nothing else. I did watch the news during Irma, because that was all they were covering.

Ignorance may or may not be bliss, but it sure beats giving yourself a heart attack over the crap that comes as news today.

Comment

The same amount of people are killed in Chicago every 1 or 2 months and BLM, NAACP, and the Black Caucus doesn't seem to mind. Democrats control the city and have since about WW-II. They have done nothing but passed a bunch of liberal feel good laws. Now they are screaming for more laws. Please name one law that has saved a life? Say you can't, well I didn't think so.

Last edited by Baldy; 10-07-2017, 07:25 AM.
          The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDinFl View Post
            First rule of thumb in this incidences is to ignore ALL news sources for a minimum of the first 48 hours until authorities have had time to piece together the evidence and separate it from the biased speculation and media BS; THEN only believe 1/4 of what you read and see.
            Exactly.
            Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

Channel 9 has video about our FL lawmakers wanting to pass assault weapon bans.........time to start calling and emailing before they let stupid emotions get in the way

Comment

Like that would make a difference? In Texas last year, rifles of which ARs are classified as was only used in 14 murders of all the gun crime leading to death. And of those 14 cases, you don't know how many actually involved an AR, whether or not they were used to defend a person's life and etc. If they really cared about people dying, then do something about the 28,000 adults what are projected to die from smoking just in my state of Texas.

Comment

There are currently 141 users online. 0 members and 141 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                X