Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Rifleman-Taurus USA to Relocate to Georgia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Rifleman-Taurus USA to Relocate to Georgia

Taurus Holdings, Inc. (Taurus USA) has announced plans to relocate manufacturing to Bainbridge, Ga., in Decatur County, creating more than 300 new jobs with a combined investment of over $22.5 million in infrastructure and operations
    President Trump IS My President!

Good for them and the people of Bainbridge....
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Hope they didn't give away 3X that in tax cuts though. Miami real estate is getting too expensive for anything but mansions and condos.

Comment

A good move to get away from the Miami political landscape, that is not pro-gun. I am sure operating costs will be considerably less in the new area.

Comment

It's a shame they decided to move out of Florida but I can understand wanting out of Miami. They could have come up to Brevard County, we already have four firearm manufacturers.
          Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
          What ever happened to common?
          ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

They are land-locked where they are now, no room to expand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brucewj View Post
              It's a shame they decided to move out of Florida but I can understand wanting out of Miami. They could have come up to Brevard County, we already have four firearm manufacturers.
              I am moving north of Tally, and Madison County has a billboard for industrial/commercial customers saying "free land for jobs".....they are THAT desparate

Comment

Madison, Hamilton, Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy are all long on land and short on development.

Comment

Short on infrastructure too

Comment

Never had much luck with Taurus products or their customer service. Last try was a TP738 Jam-O-Magic. Maybe those Good Old Georgia Boys can do a better job.
                    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
                    — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There are currently 75 users online. 1 members and 74 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                    X