Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Gun Show This Weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Gun Show This Weekend?

I believe this weekend is the gun show at the Tampa Fairgrounds. On the 301/ I-4 interchange area.

You can find it all here. Show up and visit our sponsors.

How are the gun shows put on by North Florida Gun Shows? They have one in Tallahassee this coming weekend. Haven't been to a show in 15 years with the last two being in a Leesburg Armory and the old Yankee motel in Ocala - both sucked royally. Anyone have an idea how large this show might be?

TIA!

Comment

There is a gun show in West Palm Beach the 4/7 and 4/8. IMO it is a waste of money and time unless you like beef jerky or just want to have a cup of lousy coffee with old friends. $10 to get in is outrageous...............
      US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
      — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The one this weekend, almost over now, at the fairgrounds is huge. Shoot Straight has rows and rows of firearms. You will see hundreds of different models and makes. Its big and always draws a large crowd. Watch for it and attend one and see for yourself.

Comment

Too far for me now as I have moved north from central Florida to almost Georgia. Puts me in prime quail plantation territory though! Might have to rethink getting rid of my 28s!

Comment

Save $10, visit Shoot Straight on Southern Blvd (SR80) in West Palm same inventory.
            Last edited by chuckusaret; 07-12-2018, 02:37 PM.
            US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
            — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There are currently 148 users online. 1 members and 147 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X