Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it that we need to speak about today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it that we need to speak about today?

There are lots of topics that we should be adamant about in Florida today, but I'm hearing lots of crickets. So less than 13% of all US Folks in America are going to determine the fate of America. If you are born in America perhaps it's time that you are not part of the silent majority? JMHO.

So are you a racist if your a fan of the cleveland indians, washington redskins, or eat eskimo pies, like Uncle Ben's rice, use Aunt Jemima syrup, is it time to boycott Cracker Barrel? What is wrong about having President Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill? Didn't he annex Florida from Spain? How many cashiers can recognize Harriet Tubman? https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/22/u...bman-bill.html. Are all the founding Fathers of this country Racist? When do we start just calling each other Americans and drop all the divisive terms used before plain Old American? I wonder why firearms sales are skyrocketing before this coming election?
    Last edited by M118LR; 07-17-2020, 01:23 AM.

It is funny you mention divisive terms before American. I am an American, with a lot of Irish heritage. There is a local Irish-American club and I liked the people involved but wouldn't join. I felt using Irish-American put the emphasis on the wrong thing.
    Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
    What ever happened to common?
    ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Brucewj View Post
      It is funny you mention divisive terms before American. I am an American, with a lot of Irish heritage. There is a local Irish-American club and I liked the people involved but wouldn't join. I felt using Irish-American put the emphasis on the wrong thing.
      Very well said, with a minimum of verbiage and directly to the point. Now if you have been born in a different country and attained American Citizenship, well than Irish-American,Polish-American, Welsh-American, African-American, etc etc etc.... But all US Folks born here in the USA perhaps it's time we just realized we are all just Americans.

Comment

I'm offended that you would even mention the Cleveland Indians. How racist of you.

I am now going to loot a pickup truck load of new 80" TVs in reparation to me and probably burn down the local McDonalds as I find the words "Big Mac" offensive too.

Luckily for me our local police have been defunded so if there is anybody that will attempt to stop me from my spree, it will be the local community organizer who will burn some incense and have a heart to heart talk with me as I load up another batch of Nikes in the back of the truck.

AD
        Last edited by ADulay; 07-21-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADulay View Post
          I'm offended that you would even mention the Cleveland Indians. How racist of you.

I am now going to loot a pickup truck load of new 80" TVs in reparation to me and probably burn down the local McDonalds as I find the words "Big Mac" offensive too.

Luckily for me our local police have been defunded so if there is anybody that will attempt to stop me from my spree, it will be the local community organizer who will burn some incense and have a heart to heart talk with me as I load up another batch of Nikes in the back of the truck.

AD
          About those TV's, good call! Freezers & Refrigerators (Like on the MTV) are going to move much better than Nikes! So if you desire to be a failure for product that folks are willing to pay for with Dead Presidents, hoard merchandise that is only desirable by those with the least amount of disposable income. Better just give the Nikes away at a Buck a pair. Entrepreneurial Failure from the back of a stolen vehicle, Poor Planning equals **** Poor Prophet, equals failed stolen failures, equals time spent behind bars! Nobody's Mother should need to worry about thier children being Shot Dead by a Policeman while performing strong armed robbery on a Senior Citizen, cause Black Lives Matter! Racist!!!!!!!

Comment

i am a American i have very dark skin , 25 years ago when i bought my house they tried to make me be a African-American told me that it was the law i got up and left, they called me before i got to my truck said that i could be America if i wanted to. i carried the Flag for 22 years all over none of those places had Democrazy that love to label everybody

Comment

This country is going STRAIGHT to H*ll in an amazingly short amount of time. If you haven't laid in enough guns, ammo and food to last at least 3-6 months, you're probably in trouble.
              Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 84 users online. 1 members and 83 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
              X