Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't want to do this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to do this

So, the offsprings of the offsprings, of the Man I flew Missions with are robbing and stealing from the homes in the neighborhood. He accepted those offsprings into His House, and I applaud Him for that. Now how am I supposed to walk over and tell him that I shot his offspring terminally while they attempted to assault my disabled spouse inside of my Home! Am I supposed to feel sorry for those that would have terrorized my suffering spouse should I not have been there to pull the trigger?

So is it a matter of time or dosage before they forget the things that have occurred on my property, and I'll eventually need to make the trip down the street before Florida's handcuffed Law Enforcement Agencies can apprehend this blight?
    Last edited by M118LR; 07-23-2020, 06:03 PM.

you have to do what you have to do to protect you spouse

Comment

You are obligated to protect your spouse. I have no sympathy for the scumbags who put you in that situation, but would probably let your friend know what will happen if they enter your home uninvited.
      Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 134 users online. 2 members and 132 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
      X