Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we go about adding a category?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we go about adding a category?

So since this Florida specific, how do we add a category like " The Cast Iron Skillet"? Now shooting & hunting are the Bread & Butter of this forum, but without a few recipes, a little Lard, or better yet Bacon Drippings folk's is going to walk away hungry. JMHO. Can we add the "Cast Iron Skillet" so folks can pass Old Florida Game Recipes & techniques to folks that just cook critters wrapped in cellophane? What's Cornbread without Jalapenos & Cream Style Corn? How hot should the peanut oil be prior to tossing in dredged egg & cornmeal catfish to fry? What's the proper way to serve Swamp Vittles? Do I got any backing or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    Last edited by M118LR; 09-09-2020, 07:41 PM.

Would having a Mason Jar full of Bacon Drippings be a start?
    How about what color should the flame be under your cast iron skillet?
    https://filmmakingfool.com/2019/04/0...d-cool-is-hot/
    Perhaps a few episodes of "A Taste of History" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4249652/
    May I add to my request? Recipes anyone? I mean we cook more than we hunt nowadays, but without a skillet there ain't much in the ways of making a meal to go round. JMHO.

Now this may sound a bit silly, but when was the last time Y'all served paper, golfballs, clay, or steel targets on the dinner table? So the basic premise for using a firearm is putting Dinner on the Table, and perhaps it's time we had a space that allowed us to share a few Southern Recipes? JMHO.
    Last edited by M118LR; 09-11-2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

There are currently 93 users online. 1 members and 92 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
    X