Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Consider this an official notice.Posting articles from other sites is fine if you follow 2 simple rules:1) Only post a small summary of the article.2) Include a link to the original content with summary.Failure to comply with the above will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in you being banned.These days more and more original content is being placed directly on websites. In order to combat copyright protection and maintain ownership of content, sites are employing people to hunt down unauthorized repost and contacting those sites with warnings. Posting someone else's content harms them in several ways, most of all the circumventing of their sites and thus the loss of traffic. This is becoming more serious of an offense across the internet and lawsuits are becoming common. Understanding the simple rules posted above will not only help this site, but also those who are creating content. It will also keep you from being sued as this site is a 3rd party engine, meaning YOU are responsible for the copyright violation, not us. We will always abide by author requests to remove content.
See more
See less

Biggest Gun Shop In The State Of Florida?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Gun Shop In The State Of Florida?

From actual experience, can anyone tell me what is the biggest (selection wise), gun shop in the entire state of Florida?
    Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Shoot Straight.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Pistol Instructor

Comment

Shooter in jax

Comment

Originally posted by cfh View Post
        Shoot Straight.
        bigger but not better Shoot straight

Comment

Shooters is a big place. I can't comment on Shoot Straight, cause I haven't been there.
          God Bless America!

Comment

In All Of Florida?

Would these include all cities including Tallahassee, Naples, Miami, Tampa, The Keys etc.?

Comment

Lets see.... the question was "what is the biggest (selection wise), gun shop in the entire state of Florida" That pretty much covers all the cities in the state.

While I'm at it... the Old Time Gun Shop in Hudson is light on square feet but overweight in selection of guns both hand and long! JMHO...

Don

Comment

The Old Time Gun Shop in Hudson has a great inventory and very reasonable prices.

If the Shoot Straight referenced above is in Tampa; they don't have very good prices compared to many of the smaller shops I frequent (which are smaller than the OTGS).

Take care,

Rick

Comment

Shoot Straight has eeeeeeverything including unreasonably high prices!!
                  "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

Comment

Shooters might be big, but it isn't big enough to run Segways around.

Comment

Biggest one around here that I know of would be Florida Gun Traders in Port Orange, Just south of Daytona on US1. Great shop with lots of knowledgeable folks. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go there.

XF
                      NRA Life Member

The heck with 911, I use 1911 !!

Comment

I believe Shoot Straight has the largest selection and Florida Gun Traders in Port Orange is the best all around shop IMO.
                        US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
                        — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Selection-wise, I'd vote for AAA Guns and Pawn just south of Deland on 17/92. He says his stock is down right now... to about 4500 weapons. Seriously, it's like a 2nd Amendment Disney World.

John
                          I will not lay down.
                          I WILL, however, assume a prone firing position if necessary!

Comment

Peterson's in Taveres used to be real nice,good selection(lots of old stuff)haven't been there in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by tekoken View Post
                              Shoot Straight has eeeeeeverything including unreasonably high prices!!

+1 on Shoot Straight being H I G H...and pretty much unwilling to come off their price even if you show them some competition pricing.

As someone said, must be high due to Segways at the shows!

Comment

There are currently 79 users online. 0 members and 79 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                              X