Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holder Unleashing The Dogs!! Fox News In Crosshairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holder Unleashing The Dogs!! Fox News In Crosshairs

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/inti...o_code=16505-1

Web pundit Matt Drudge was more blunt: "Holder unleashing the dogs," Drudge wrote on his Twitter account Thursday, noting in another tweet that Attorney General Eric Holder along with the FBI is now seeking to investigate News Corp. and its outspoken head Rupert Murdoch, in addition to others who have criticized the administration.
    Cleta Mitchell, a Washington, D.C., attorney who has represented tea party groups and conservative organizations targeted by the IRS for investigation, said Friday that many people are now afraid to speak up against government pressure.

It represents a new climate in government unlike any she has seen in her decades working in Washington.

"I think it's like living in the former Soviet Union with these people doing everything they possibly can to try to silence people who disagree with them and to try to make it impossible to citizen groups to try to hold elected officials accountable," Mitchell told Newsmax. "It's quite dreadful. I've never seen anything like this."

Mitchell says she started noticing a change in the climate inside the IRS in 2009 and 2010. "They were just not processing the applications" for conservative groups.
    Last edited by sig232; 01-28-2014, 07:49 AM.

Looks like they intend to shut up everyone before the 2014 elections, and they have Fox News in their crosshairs. Welcome to Venezuela folks.
    Last edited by sig232; 01-28-2014, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Just sounds to me like Adolf Obama and his Sock Puppet Holder are trying to recreate Nazi Germany ala 1933 here in America. Never!!!!!.

Comment

There are currently 125 users online. 0 members and 125 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
      X