Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Panic In Full Bloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Panic In Full Bloom

So, apparently there is a full blown panic run on guns, ammo, reloading components, etc. Have any of you found any shortages of anything you usually have no trouble finding?
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

No one?
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

after obana i told myself that i would never pay $10 for a box of 50 22lr. i got all calibers when they chep

Comment

If it wasn't for the wife being so sick and my failing health I'd be out there rolling all I could. As it is I have a few rounds rolled but no large amount. You need to buy in bulk or your not going to save a whole lot..
        The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Once ammunition became plentiful in the last few years I decided to just "over buy" when I ordered new ammo online.

Once ammo becomes more available and properly priced again, I'll continue to add to the stockpile when ordering my bulk shipments.

In the meantime, it's not a problem and I can continue to shoot my weekly IDPA and Steel Challenge matches into the rest of the year.

AD

Comment

We still have supply, just rising prices
            Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

Comment

There are currently 91 users online. 0 members and 91 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X