Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah Ha! Mueller Thinks Russia Funneled Money To The NRA To Influence Election

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah Ha! Mueller Thinks Russia Funneled Money To The NRA To Influence Election

Talk about a desperation move, this is it. Its obvious that this is a orchestrated attempt to go after Trump and has nothing to do with Russian influence.

They will try to pull truckloads of records out the NRA for various reasons.

How about the SEIU and other unions funding and siding up with Obama. Thats OK? And the billions that came in to support Hillary in the election from the middle east. Hummmmmm!

This Witchhunt needs to be shut down, Now!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...unt-turns-nra/

0ad.png
    President Trump IS My President!

Comment

One of the deep states pride and joy that Mueller jerk is. He's the one who should be investigated..
      The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

If they did it was probably a drop in the bucket compared to all the patriotic Americans that didn't want hillary to win. And compared to how much overseas money went to hillary's campaign it probably would be so far down in the noise you wouldn't even notice it.
        ​​​​​
        Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
        What ever happened to common?
        ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
          One of the deep states pride and joy that Mueller jerk is. He's the one who should be investigated..
          From what I pick up from the net, he may be when this is all said and done. He keeps finding more wrong doing from the Left then he has from the Right. He's not as lily white has they would have us believe.

Comment

He is doing what ever it takes to keep federal salary and benifits. Yes, when this investigation is completed I am quite sure he will be investigated along with his team members.
            US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
            — Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Baldy
              Baldy commented
              Editing a comment
              I sure hope your right there Chuck. Seems to me AG Sessions isn't doing a whole of anything. jmho!

There are currently 80 users online. 0 members and 80 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X