Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with the wife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the wife

Hi my name is Emily, I live in Jacksonville, Fl, I am having a difficult time convincing my wife we need a gun mostly for me to have in the car at all times.
    I am a delivery driver for a living and there is a serial killer on the loose up here in Jacksonville killing women.
    I don't feel safe driving with out protection, my wife was in the military(navy), and was in combat and had to kill a few people since then she has never wanted to own a gun again.
    That said with me driving for a living a don't see much choice, so what do I do?

also if this is the wrong place move it.

I don't know what to say, other than maybe find another job? If your wife truly has had to take another life, I would hope she understands what the outcome would have been had she NOT been armed.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

She understands, she still has ptsd from the event that has not been unpacked

Comment

Sounds like you have a difficult situation. I pray she gets the help she needs. I wish I could be more help.
        Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Hard situation. I hope you find the happy medium. I got nothing. If I need/want something, I discuss and go get it. If my wife needs/wants something, she discuss and go get it. If she does not harm me, I do not have an issue, the same way the other way around. I carry, she carries. I have toys and tools she has purses and shoes. Safety is paramount. We go together to the range and we event take our kid. Best of luck on the outcome.
          Blessings,
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
          **Infidel**

Comment

There are currently 113 users online. 0 members and 113 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X