Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL (The National Felon League)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL (The National Felon League)

Just heard on my car radio; “The NFL Is Setting Itself Up for a Disaster This Season”. How can it be worse than 2017? we still have Colin Kneelerdic-, the kneelers, mostly the same1696 retarded players, and the same commissioner....I’’ will continue my boycott of the games and the sponsors as my family did last year.
    Last edited by chuckusaret; 07-10-2018, 11:44 AM.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

I am with you on this for sure Mr.Chuck. I have quit watching all football/basketball. I still watch some baseball and NASCAR, but that's it.. Disrespecting our Flag, National Anthem, or our great country and I am done with you.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

I will not watch another NFL game until the kneeling game is over. I watch football for the entertainment value not to see a political show. Screw them.

Comment

Haven't watched NFL or NBA games for years, don't miss it. Have been enjoying the World Cup - 45 minutes per half with no commercials............not run a 6 second play and take a 45 second break followed by 2 minutes of commercials................

Comment

There are currently 132 users online. 2 members and 130 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
        X