Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again, another hurricane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again, another hurricane

I used to live in Ocala and had Irma come right over my house; moved to north of Tallahassee a few months ago and now have Michael putting a bullseye on my house.................

This %$*&^$*&$^ is getting OLD....................

They can be aggravating that's for sure..
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Cat 4 now, stay safe.

Comment

Wife works for electric coop; they are expecting to lose 76-100% of their system with this storm. That will means weeks to months of no power

Comment

I hope you and yours made it through safely.

Comment

We got VERY lucky; lots of tree damage, but very little damage on my small town to actual structures. Now the roads in and around Tallahassee, Quincy - and of course on the coast - are littered. Bainbridge GA is just about 30 miles north of me and they got slammed HARD. Pecan groves devastated along the way; piney woods at quail plantations really messed up. GA lost 84 chicken houses and 2,000,000 chickens, and besides the pecans, the peanut and cotton crops here were also severely damaged.

The folks on the coast really need some miracles to repair what was destroyed. Anyone hear how bad the oyster industry got hurt?

Comment

There are currently 82 users online. 1 members and 81 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
            X