Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tampa Bay Sporting Clays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Bay Sporting Clays

Spent some time shooting with JustDave and friend out at the Tampa Bay Sporting Clays green and blue courses. Not many folks out in the heat of summer but in the morning the weather was humid but very nice in the tree lined course.

Dave and friend shot well but I could not hit the side of a barn with my ole Rem 870 pump. Guess the eyesight is not what it used to be. But had a great time with Dave and his friend from WI. Lots of conversation and shot up about four boxes of shells each.

A fun time at a great course.

Blazing hot day, hope you guys had plenty of liquids and a good hat...
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Let me know the next time you guys go in a few weeks and I'll try to get a day off from "the man"!
      Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Let me know the next time you guys go in a few weeks and I'll try to get a day off from "the man"!

Will do Scott.

Comment

Ummm...me, too.
          Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Yep, we will plan a day. That place is a lot of fun.

Will let you know, Kurt, Scott, Dave when we can set a date to go back. Not this week but maybe next.

Comment

• Just Dave
              Just Dave commented
              Editing a comment
              Sooner than later I hope. Butch was blasting them things down left and right.

I would be down for some TBSC, anytime after Sept 9th

Comment

I got to enjoy Tampa Bay Sporting Clays green and red courses yesterday.
              Got to shoot with some Tampa Firefighters on the green. Fine folks.
              The green course was easy enough but the red course was beyond my skill level with .410.
              Great fun!

Comment

Originally posted by single stack View Post
                I got to enjoy Tampa Bay Sporting Clays green and red courses yesterday.
                Got to shoot with some Tampa Firefighters on the green. Fine folks.
                The green course was easy enough but the red course was beyond my skill level with .410.
                Great fun!

Wow! You shot that with a 410. That would take some skill.

Comment

As I said, the red couse was above my skill level.
                  I think I held my own with the 12ga. guys on the green.

Comment

I used to shoot trap & skeet 20 yrs. ago. I'd like to get back in it. Anybody know of a classic trap range in or near Sebring?

Comment

• Just Dave
                      Just Dave commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This map is showing one out on Payne road on Hwy 70 west and one east of Lake Placid. Both appear to be sporting clays which is way more fun than trap to me. There is a trap course in Winter Haven which is not to far from you. You can always just ride up and shoot with us as well. We are going to all go to Fishhawk in Brandon soon so that is a little closer to you. http://www.shooterspages.com/fl_clubs.htm

There is a registered sporting clays event at Tampa this weekend

Here is a list of FL shotgun clubs:

http://www.claytargetsonline.com/list.php/FL

Comment

There are currently 136 users online. 1 members and 135 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                    X