Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Appreciation at Fishhawk Sporting Clays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Appreciation at Fishhawk Sporting Clays

This weekend was Customer Appreciation weekend at Fishhawk. Cheaper clays and $10 cart rental. So, my youngest daughter and grandson went with me. I with my 12 gauge 11-87 Premiere Trap and her with a Mossberg Jr. 20 gauge Pump. We shot about 110 clays and had fun. I brought some soda and snacks and we stopped halfway thru at some picnic tables and enjoyed our drinks and let the grandson run around a bit. He was not scared by the gun fire and was well behaved! He enjoyed riding the cart around the property.

Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

They have a nice set up, especially considering it was an old fish farm. Love shooting over those ponds

Comment

Originally posted by BigDinFl View Post
      They have a nice set up, especially considering it was an old fish farm. Love shooting over those ponds
      Cool, I didn't know that!!!! I have heard that the Riverview area had allot of fish farms but never knew where!
      Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

There are currently 135 users online. 1 members and 134 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
      X