Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steak and Clays on January 7th. Tampa Bay Sporting Clays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak and Clays on January 7th. Tampa Bay Sporting Clays

Mr. Sir and I are attending if anyone wants to join us. We are inviting anyone we know or wishes to go. The November event was great. You do need to sign up however...they don't want you calling the day of the event due to a dinner head count and steak selection. So decide soon. We will be shooting around 3 pm. You need to shoot early before it gets dark. So call them or use the email link to register online. Hope to see you!
    STEAKS & CLAYS IS BACK!
    January 7th!

RSVP NOW 813-929-6200/email
    LIMITED SPACE!
    Wednesday 5pm on Jan 7th Steak & Clays!
    Shoot anytime before with Dinner starting at 5pm
    All Are Welcome To Shoot or come for dinner only for $25pp
    You Must RSVP via phone or email at
    http://mytbsc.com/reservations/.
    When you email please state you order- fillet, rib-eye or chicken
    If you RSVP and do not show up, then you will be responsible for the meal costs.

Included in your $50.00 will be the following:
    50 rounds of clays w/a Free Cart
    This time a two man competition on the Crazy Clays -10 Targets each- and a special 40 target score sheet on the sporting clays course(s)
    Your choice of Steak - Fillet or Rib-eye or Chicken
    Potato Bar, Vegetables, Dessert
    Beer/Wine & Sodas
    Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

I'm in for that event and sent them my e-mail. Maybe we can get a couple of carts full of shooters.

Its just one heck of a lot of fun at a nice ride in the woods type of course.

Comment

• Mountain Man
      Mountain Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if you get pre-payed, we will definitely have 4 shooters! That's a good start!

I am signed up. I just called them. You have to pay when registering now. Guess it is to prevent the casual no-shows.

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

• Mountain Man
      Mountain Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Humm...since they had an email registration link, I just emailed...there was no mention on that of having to pay? Guess I had better call them to confirm as well.

• Mountain Man
      Mountain Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! No sooner did I post what I posted above, TBSC called me on my cell asking me to pre-pay. So, I am all set now to!

I just registered via e-mail.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Nick and Lurch aren't coming.

Comment

Sorry were missing this but we have a large job to complete. I will call Kevin (Lurch)...lol...and see if he wants to attend with U guy's.

Comment

Dinner is at 5 pm so what time do we need to show. I would guess by no later than 3 pm maybe earlier.

Comment

Lets meet at 2:30 pm so we have plenty of time to set up, register, go shoot, etc??

Lee

Comment

2:30 sounds pretty good.

Comment

Would do it, but a long drive from Ocala to be driving home at night.

Did shoot their registered shoot on Saturday. Shoot the red for some challenging targets, or better yet, shoot the FITASC parcour by the 5-stand

Comment

I have a conflict, not sure I can make it now...

Comment

More for us to eat. See y'all 2:30ish.

Comment

Remember to bring some tight chokes and have Mike or Gary throw you the FITASC targets

Comment

I was able to change things around. See ya then.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

There are currently 100 users online. 1 members and 99 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                          X