Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steak and Clays on January 7th. Tampa Bay Sporting Clays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as usual, we had an awesome time. Mr. Sir was there, as was Just Dave, sig232 and Mountain Man, too!
    Last edited by GSPKurt; 01-07-2015, 09:01 PM.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

So where are all the pictures and videos for the folks that couldn't make it?

Comment

Well, I guess we were too busy ribbing each other to take video! We also were eager to EAT STEAKS! On the way back, we stopped off at the Crazy Clays which was part of the event. On an elevated platform, the 5 of us got 30 clays from 8 stations in quick succession with brief 6 second pauses to reload and keep firing. So, you each sort of take a zone defense of trying to shoot any clays in your zone and try to avoid have two guys shoot at the same clay. To hear 5 shotguns going off in rapid succession or at the same time was pretty wild. They are suppose to count the misses but I didn't ask what the final count was but it was a **** of allot of fun!
        Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

Had a great time. The crazy clays were a hoot to shoot.

Thanks Kurt for loaning me that super Berreta O/U shotgun it makes it hard to go back and pick up my ole 870 Rem. Like comparing a Vega to a Corvette.

The food was superb and the company fun as usual.

Missed you Nick. Hope you can make it next time.

Lee

Comment

Hey if you ever have a salad and clays shoot I'm in!!! trying to lose some weight Lol. would like to have been there with you guys

Comment

So which course did you guys shoot?

Comment

The easy one, of course!
                Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 99 users online. 1 members and 98 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                X