Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Consider this an official notice. Posting articles from other sites is fine if you follow 2 simple rules: 1) Only post a small summary of the article. 2) Include a link to the original content with summary. Failure to comply with the above will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in you being banned. These days more and more original content is being placed directly on websites. In order to combat copyright protection and maintain ownership of content, sites are employing people to hunt down unauthorized reposts and contacting those sites with warnings. Posting someone else's content harms them in several ways, most of all the circumventing of their sites and thus the loss of traffic. This is becoming more serious of an offense across the internet and lawsuits are becoming common. Understanding the simple rules posted above will not only help this site, but also those who are creating content. It will also keep you from being sued as this site is a 3rd party engine, meaning YOU are responsible for the copyright violation, not us. We will always abide by author requests to remove content.
See more
See less

any Florida Key members?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Florida Key members?

trying to meet some pro gun friends! would like to obtain the certification for ccw...would like to attend some range time :) curious if there are any forum members that reside in the keys?

possibly hangout?

Comment

I think you're our only Conch Republic resident.
      Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

oh man :(

Comment

Not sure how dated this info is but,

http://rangelistings.com/shooting-ranges/FL.html

Kiffneys Range and Gun Shop

105910 Overseas Highway
          Key Largo FL 33037
          (305) 451-0043

With the cost of land the keys would be hard to support you would have to charge a lot for range fees.

Florida was 1,718,672 people with conceal carry permits as of the end of 2016 but very few people using the firearm supporting website. I looked a round 3 of the “major” web sites so far and sorry to say it sad.

Comment

I wish.
            "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

Comment

arghhh this is frustrating! but then again i can understand...the islands are no pro outdoor shooting and the indoor ranges here are horrible imo! definitely want to sign up for ccw classes but thats like 40+ miles away.

Comment

That's it? Only 40 miles? I just spent a week in Islamorada and drove back and forth to the Publix on Marathon a few times for supplies. Takes all but a few minutes.

Comment

• thomfantomas
                  thomfantomas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  not used to rural areas :D 40 miles is kinda far

Originally posted by BigDinFl View Post
                That's it? Only 40 miles? I just spent a week in Islamorada and drove back and forth to the Publix on Marathon a few times for supplies. Takes all but a few minutes.
                btw i live in marathon

Comment

I drive upwards of 120 miles each way to go shoot sporting clays tournaments, 40 miles I'll drive to go catch a sale

Comment

as the title says! any gun members in the keys? just trying to hangout with the crowd :D have yet to shoot.

Comment

There are currently 98 users online. 1 members and 97 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                    X