Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Consider this an official notice. Posting articles from other sites is fine if you follow 2 simple rules: 1) Only post a small summary of the article. 2) Include a link to the original content with summary. Failure to comply with the above will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in you being banned. These days more and more original content is being placed directly on websites. In order to combat copyright protection and maintain ownership of content, sites are employing people to hunt down unauthorized reposts and contacting those sites with warnings. Posting someone else's content harms them in several ways, most of all the circumventing of their sites and thus the loss of traffic. This is becoming more serious of an offense across the internet and lawsuits are becoming common. Understanding the simple rules posted above will not only help this site, but also those who are creating content. It will also keep you from being sued as this site is a 3rd party engine, meaning YOU are responsible for the copyright violation, not us. We will always abide by author requests to remove content.
See more
See less

Win in Georgia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win in Georgia

My daughter Abby competed in the Georgia Junior Olympic Qualifier May 5th and 6th for a spot at the USA Shooting Junior Olympic Championships. All qualifying shooters will get to compete at the USA Shooting Junior Olympic Championships, held at Ft. Carson, Co. Ft. Carson, in Colorado Springs, Co., is the home of the USA Shooting Olympic Training Center for shotgun sports. The Junior Olympic Championship match is held the 2nd week in June this year.

Abby won the Female High Score medal. Since she is a Florida resident competing in Georgia, she could not win the Gold Medal for the event.

Next stop for Abby is Ft. Benning. The USA Shooting Spring Selection Matches are being held there May 24th thru the 27th. The USA World Cup and the Jr., World Cup teams will be chosen at this Match in combination with the USA National Championships held in July.

Abby has received an invitation to compete in the Perazzi Cup Matches, held in the middle of July this year. Mike Simpson, her coach, is trying to put together a team to take to Italy. One of Coach Mike's Students, Will Hinton, won the 2012 Jr. Olympic Championship and has won a Perazzi Cup. Will is now in the Army and stationed at Ft. Benning as a member of the US Army Shotgun Team and is a 2020 Olympic hopeful, as is Abby.

I want to thank Kurt and you, the members of the Florida Gun Forum, for everything y'all have done to support Abby in her efforts to make a USA Shooting National Team
    Why do I carry? Somebody else will pick the day I need my gun, not me.

WooHoo! Great job, Abby!!
    Go, Trump, Go!

Comment

May your dreams come true Abby. Go Girl GO!!!!!

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Congratulations Abby. Just remember, you are going to be a mile high and it will affect your breathing.
        Sense, Courtesy, Decency-
        What ever happened to common?
        ----------------------------------

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Comment

There are currently 78 users online. 1 members and 77 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
        X