Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancient Oak Gun Club (Bradenton, FL) to close for good June 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Oak Gun Club (Bradenton, FL) to close for good June 30th

Not sure how many folks here shoot sporting clays in that area, but I got this today:

Dear AOGC Patron,

We are writing to inform you that The Ancient Oak Gun Club will permanently close for business on June 30th, 2017.The property will revert to agricultural uses until future development plans are finalized. All AOGC facilities will be closed from July 1st to July 9th, 2017. Refunds for outstanding pro-rated memberships, gift certificates, and pre-paid targets will be processed ONLY the week of July 10 through July 14, 2017 (9am to 12pm daily).In order to receive a refund, patrons must complete the attached form and provide their gift certificate and/or pre-purchased target card at the time of submitting to AOGC’s offices. Completed forms must be submitted in person and refunds will be issued within seven business days.

Regards,

Ancient Oak Gun Club

The accountants won in the end............

What's the real reason behind this closing???
    The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

It is my belief that the pencil pushers didn't see enough $$$, even though when they held the State Sporting Championship, the manager gave them a check for a net profit of $67,000. He as fired the next day. I suspect houses will be there in a few years or so.

Comment

• Baldy
        Baldy commented
        Editing a comment
        Money driven, I should have known...

Aww crap.
      Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 130 users online. 1 members and 129 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
      X