Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember to register for the BlackJack Grand Opening!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember to register for the BlackJack Grand Opening!

Just a reminder from the club owner to me to let everyone know to register for the shoot - even if you do not normally shoot registered NSCA targets. WWW.SCORINGPRO.COM

This will make you eligible for the prizes and giveaways and help then with numbers for food, etc.

UPDATE - Paving is ongoing and should be finished soon. Machines are out on the courses; balance of station stands to be finished this weekend; clubhouse is finished

Comment

Latest update

• Course open from 9am-3pm
      • Orange Course will be shot for score and a handicap system will be used to distinguish between any NSCA, sportsman, recreational, and first-time shooters for the prizes.
      • All targets shot will be $0.35 including Fun Shoot.
      • Onsite food vendors available
      • ScoringPRO will be utilized for reserving golf cart and gun rentals.

Only pre-registered participants will be eligible for giveaway prizes;
      • Tri Star Setter 12 gauge
      • Tri Star Setter 20 gauge
      • Smith and Wesson SD9VE 9mm
      • Smith and Wesson BG 380
      • Ruger LCP 380
      • Several cases of ammo
      • Safari Charlie gun oil
      • 2 Individual Memberships
      • 1 Family Membership
      • 500 targets on account
      • Merchandise items including hats, shirts, towels

ALL GOLF CARTS SOLD OUT

OVER 211 SIGNED UP!!

Comment

I am unable to participate in this, unfortunately.
        President Trump IS My President!

Comment

I'm signed up.
          It looks like a lot of folks are going to attend.
          A lot of folks.

I hope I get to shoot..
          Confidence is low.

Comment

Why is that? I have attended shoots with over 1000 shooters - if you don't screw around, have your ammo ready, know when it is your turn before going "oops, I need ammo and to change my chokes" then all will be fine..........and if there are a few opening glitches, so what? You're there to spend the day having some fun - if you're going there with a sour attitude, do yourself, and everyone else, a favor and wait to shoot another day. A friend and I have had the opportunity to propose a lot of things to help this club go forward with a bang - let's see how it all turns out before bad-mouthing it

Comment

My cause for concern was the number of carts available. A lot of my club members cannot walk a sporting clays course. We were told that they were all rented.
              That's why we (20-30 members) arrived at 11:30. By then 6 or 7 carts were already held for us. An all around good show.

One thing I have trouble with at Tampa Bay and now at Blackjack is that some shooters run around willy-nilly from station to station, out of order, creating log jams.
              During shoots and even open shooting, if everyone stayed in order there would be much less standing around. This poor behavior is not normal at the National Shooting Complex.

Comment

There are currently 87 users online. 0 members and 87 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
              X