Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

Consider this an official notice.Posting articles from other sites is fine if you follow 2 simple rules:1) Only post a small summary of the article.2) Include a link to the original content with summary.Failure to comply with the above will result in a warning. Repeated violations will result in you being banned.These days more and more original content is being placed directly on websites. In order to combat copyright protection and maintain ownership of content, sites are employing people to hunt down unauthorized repost and contacting those sites with warnings. Posting someone else's content harms them in several ways, most of all the circumventing of their sites and thus the loss of traffic. This is becoming more serious of an offense across the internet and lawsuits are becoming common. Understanding the simple rules posted above will not only help this site, but also those who are creating content. It will also keep you from being sued as this site is a 3rd party engine, meaning YOU are responsible for the copyright violation, not us. We will always abide by author requests to remove content.
See more
See less

GUN CLUBS IN MIAMI?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUN CLUBS IN MIAMI?

like the title say, are there any local gun clubs in the Miami area? private or public ranges besides aces in doral and trailglades?

Re: GUN CLUBS IN MIAMI?

nobody? anybody?

Comment

I dont think there's anything down here. I usually go shoot at Pembroke Gun Range. Its small but they arent as expensive or strict as Ace's is. I've never been to trailglades but have wanted to go and check it out.

Comment

there is a gun range in Hialeah, just off Palmetto and US 27 Okechobee rd exit. its called Florida $10 an hour and fraction...
        SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM!!!
        -Joe

Comment

Originally posted by OD Green 23
          I dont think there's anything down here. I usually go shoot at Pembroke Gun Range. Its small but they arent as expensive or strict as Ace's is. I've never been to trailglades but have wanted to go and check it out.
          ive heard good things about pembroke, i heard they allow rapid fire, is it true? and btw dont waste your time going to trail glades, the staff treat you like kids, ect. i just go there because its right down the street from my house

Comment

Originally posted by DoralJoe
            there is a gun range in Hialeah, just off Palmetto and US 27 Okechobee rd exit. its called Florida $10 an hour and fraction...
            indoor or outdoor? do they allow rapid fire, im dying to let some lead loose on the ak but trailglades wont let you shoot more than one shot every 5 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by ef8egk
              Originally posted by DoralJoe
              indoor or outdoor? do they allow rapid fire, im dying to let some lead loose on the ak but trailglades wont let you shoot more than one shot every 5 seconds
              They're an indoor range and they will tell you that they don't allow rapid fire; however, if they aren't crowded the guys won't tell you anything. I like the place much better than ACE, and their prices are fair.
              Omar

Comment

indoor, they will allow -semi- rapid fire once the get to know u...
                SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM!!!
                -Joe

Comment

Originally posted by ef8egk
                  Originally posted by OD Green 23
                  ive heard good things about pembroke, i heard they allow rapid fire, is it true? and btw dont waste your time going to trail glades, the staff treat you like kids, ect. i just go there because its right down the street from my house
                  I dont know if they "let" you rapid fire but people do it there. There's no 5 second that I know of. BTW on fridays ladies shoot free so I usually go with my girlfriend.

Comment

Patriots Gun Club of South Florida, Homestead....
                    http://www.flaguns.com/showthread.php?t=5072

Comment

There are currently 103 users online. 2 members and 101 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                    X