Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glock 50 round magazine (from Korea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 50 round magazine (from Korea)

Just bought one of those glock 50 rnd mags for my G17. Made by SMG Tactical in Korea.
    Loaded and unloaded it about 3 times last night. Pretty ingenious how it works. Did not have a chance to fire with it yet, maybe this weekend.
    There is a place online that has them on sale for $39.99, $10 less than anywhere else I've seen, so I thought I would order one. $7 shipping, so for $47 it came in about 4 days. There is a lever on the side that take pressure off the spring that makes loading very easy. Easier than my 33 round. The sale is on through the month of Feb. if anyone want to try one out.

I have nothing to do with this site, in fact, this was the first order I placed with them. Here is a link to the magazine :
    http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/g...al-p-3217.html
    From a place you do not see, comes a sound you will not hear.

I bought one of these for my AR-9 build. The first one I received wouldn't function for anything. I sent it back, at my expense, and received another, which does function well. Quality control is spotty, IMO.
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

There are currently 155 users online. 1 members and 154 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
    X