Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CTK Precision P3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTK Precision P3

I have been in the market for a gun vise for a while but could never really pull the trigger on one. Most of them are plastic & just seem cheaply made for their price. While I was searching the web again recently I ran across the P3 Ultimate Gun Vise made by CTK Precision. It is made of heavy-duty steel & even has a fancy little hook for cleaning rods. After doing a little more research on it I finally decided to make the purchase. I also purchased the shooting rest attachment. It arrived yesterday & after I put the kids to bed I assembled it with a little help from a friendly looking fellow on their YouTube channel. Once I was done I put a rifle in it to test it out & there was only one thought running through my mind. Why did I wait so long to get one?! This thing is awesome! I have been going about cleaning & working on rifles all wrong. I'm taking it to the range on Monday to try it out as a shooting rest. I have never used a shooting rest either but I'm sure it will be a big step up from bags. In reality I do not see myself using it as a rest unless I need to sight something in but hey my wife might let me buy more rifles. I will report back after my range trip & subsequent cleaning session.
    "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

We want pics!

"If guns cause crime, all mine are defective." ~ Ted Nugent

Comment

Photobucket wants too much money. I see we can add picture on here. I will put some pics up asap.
      Last edited by tekoken; 01-03-2018, 02:47 PM.
      "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

Comment

Thatis a pain, photobucket was holding years and years of pics hostage so I had no choice but to pay. F#$kers!

Comment

I took some pictures but the files are too big.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok so I emailed them to myself to compress the file.

Comment

Sweet! That is really nice. I need one of those in the worst way. One more thing on the list I suppose. Your house looks like mine in the background with the cat trees and drums except mine is cat trees and guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Dave View Post
                      Sweet! That is really nice. I need one of those in the worst way. One more thing on the list I suppose. Your house looks like mine in the background with the cat trees and drums except mine is cat trees and guitars.
                      We have guitars too. Those are my 2.5 year old's drums. My neighbors love me.

Comment

That's a good looking outfit for sure. Anyone in need should take a good look at this one.
                        The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his/her rifle.

Comment

Well I headed out to Tenaroc in Lakeland bright & early this morning to give this bad girl a try. As soon as I get in the door they tell me the rifle range is down for repairs. It will be back in 6 weeks. What a bummer. Iím gonna give Dade City a try in the morning.

Comment

There are currently 156 users online. 0 members and 156 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
                          X