Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooksville gunsmith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooksville gunsmith

Can anyone tell me how to get a hold of Mitch that used to work for Fort Huffstetler in brooksville? I emailed them more than a week ago about some work I need done, and still haven't heard back, so I thought I'd try to get a hold of him. Anyone know the name of his shop? Thanks

Have you called the other place in lieu of an email.. Some of us old farts really do well with a live voice.

Comment

I usually have better luck the other way around. Live voices like to give me a run around. I still haven't heard anything, though, so I am gonna call them tomorrow

Comment

I recently had Pasco Gun Sports do work for me, cutting down a new Citori shotgun, they did a great job and it didn't cost much! It wasn't just an easy cut either because this gun has the comb riser and the mechanical adjustment had to be reworked as well. They did a great job!
        Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

Comment

• Single shot
          Single shot commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 on them. The new ownership is great and their gunsmith does nice work. He fit an ambi safety for on a 1911 and re crowned a barrel for me. Reasonable price and good work. Also the 10% discount for DCRG members applies

Is that the place on 52, down from the high school?

Comment

Originally posted by PocketsRN View Post
          Is that the place on 52, down from the high school?
          Yes it is on 52 between the dade city range and the high school

Comment

There are currently 100 users online. 0 members and 100 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
          X