Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone need CCI magnum rifle primers #250 (1000) - I picked them up by mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need CCI magnum rifle primers #250 (1000) - I picked them up by mistake

My fault for not paying attention, but I mistook them for regular large rifle primers. I'm in Satellite Beach if anyone wants to make an offer on them I paid $32. I'm not reloading any magnum cartridges.
    YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

Maybe somebody thats been reloading longer than me can correct me if I wrong, but I think you can use the magnum primers if you back off the load some. My understanding is magnum primers can be used in place of standard primers. But since they are a little hotter which is needed for igniting magnum loads, you have to back off the load some. I think if you worked up the load you'd be ok. Who knows, you may find a load you like better.

Comment

Some ball powder loads call for a magnum primer. Ww748 for example.

Comment

There are currently 128 users online. 0 members and 128 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
      X