Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!
Learn more about the Taurus firearms here!
Learn more about Heritage Manufacturing here!Learn more about the Rossi firearms here!
Visit Target Sports USA!Visit Stainless Steel Guide Rods!

Announcement

Collapse

Big News - Gun Giveaway!

Big news coming, folks! We have a new forum sponsor, and they will be giving away a new gun, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!! Stay tuned, more info to come SOON!!
See more
See less

Jackson Kayak w/ Power-Pole & accessories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Kayak w/ Power-Pole & accessories.

For sale 2 of each Jackson Cruise 12 angler with custom Power-Pole adapter plates, Bending Branches Angler Ace Paddles, Ram Rod Holders.

Pick up in Brandon. Serious inquiries only. Email tekokensparger@yahoo.com Willing to entertain interesting trades as well.

Both kayaks with with paddles & 4 Ram rod holders $1300 Jackson Cruise 12 Angler with paddle & 2 Ram rod holders or $700 each.

IMAG0579.jpg IMAG0572.jpg IMAG0577.jpg PP.MB.jpg Constance1.jpg
    Last edited by tekoken; 12-06-2019, 08:06 PM.
    "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

Giving up on kayak fishing?
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Just no time for it. I have a 2 year old & a 4 year old now.
      "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" Patrick Henry

Comment

Still available!! Perfect for the angler that wants an all in one package that is ready to hit the water. All you need is a rod & reel and the need to slay the fish.

Comment

Perfect his & hers Christmas gifts for the couple that loves the outdoors.

Comment

Still available. Lets make a deal nature lovers!!

Comment

The Power-Pole Micro Anchors are sold but the kayaks are still available & Micro anchor ready.

Comment

There are currently 109 users online. 0 members and 109 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 11:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
              X