Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XtremeReloaders is an Xtremely GREAT guy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XtremeReloaders is an Xtremely GREAT guy!

Met Chris just a short distance from his home today and he brought the black powder accessories with him! He is a very nice guy and seems like a hard worker as to what he and his wife are doing on rental properties down in the keys. He showed me some pictures and they were very nice. I wanted to buy him breakfast but he had family obligations. He said one of these days they may move back to the Orlando area which would be great for our forum functions to have him around. He may have stuff to sell in the near future so you can deal with him in total confidence! Thanks again Chris!!!
    Gun owners must unite in 2016 to defeat the Democratic agenda. ALL Gun Owners get out the vote!

It's nice to hear positive things about our members! Thank you, XtremeReloaders!
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Thank you guys, and mountain man wish I could have stayed for breakfast. And I want to thank everyone for such a great forum. Look forward to a group meet here in the near future!

Chris

Comment

There are currently 123 users online. 0 members and 123 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
      X