Welcome to the Florida Gun Forum!

Visit Standard Mfg. Co. LLC!Visit Target Sports USA!Learn more about Florida Gun Exchange here!See Remora holsters here!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG thanks to FGE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG thanks to FGE.

went in to look for some .22-250 ammo, 1 pcs s/a pic rail base, and rings.

well they unfortunately did not have rings i was looking for (not big deal), ammo same (just wanted more ). so then i started thinking hay my new 700 could use new glass (rut row). well after looking around and deciding exact plans for glass i picked an AWESOME vortex crossfire II. asked if they give FGF discount and sure enough. 10% off. i fig thats 10% less rear chewin for the wife to do lol.

thanks FGE for awesome deal and glass at GREAT price.
    WTB: remington 1100 28" rem choke barrel or imp cly,full choke

Mr. John at FGE is a great supporter of our forum!
    Proud Supporter Of President Trump

Comment

Where did u go for your stuff?

Comment

today was ormond store, if little stuff PO since it is only 2 miles away.
        WTB: remington 1100 28" rem choke barrel or imp cly,full choke

Comment

Originally posted by fl23in View Post
          today was ormond store, if little stuff PO since it is only 2 miles away.
          Thats one beautiful store, spent a few bucks there too. Everyone should make the trip over to see that place and its huge inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by sig232 View Post
            Thats one beautiful store, spent a few bucks there too. Everyone should make the trip over to see that place and its huge inventory.
            I will take this advice and head there tomorrow or Friday. I'm looking for a new pistol.
            Man... I am all full of sarcasm. I should chill and find a quiet place to lay down.

Oh wait. I will when I'm done.

Comment

Yeah, looked around and found a rifle that I couldn't find anywhere else.
              Now in possesion of a Mossberg MVP Flex. Love that store.

Comment

There are currently 142 users online. 2 members and 140 guests.

Most users ever online was 769 at 10:54 AM on 04-13-2016.

Working...
              X